Saturday, May 3, 2008

Welcome to "The Pens Gurus"

Welcome to: http://pensgurus.blogspot.com/

The Pens Gurus is a blog dedicated to Pittsburgh Penguins fans. Our Gurus will keep you up to date with the latest Penguins News and Rumors. I'm looking for Gurus to help keep this blog running. If you would like to be a Pens Guru please email me at pensgurus@pensunderground.com

The Gurus:

1. Jeremiah

Hi I'm Jeremiah and I am a Moderator at PensUnderground.com. I am a Pittsburgh Penguins Season Ticket Holder and I sit in Section D at the Igloo. I've loved the Pens my entire life. I went to my first game when I was about 5 years old. At my first game the Pens played the Detroit Red Wings we beat the Red Wings 4-2 and it was the greatest moment of my life. I've been hooked to hockey ever since my first game and I love the game immensly.

My favorite Penguins were Matthew Barnaby, Jarmoir Jagr, Mario Lemieux, and Darius Kasparaitis. I've always enjoyed watching hard, tough hockey. The Fighting, the Scoring, the Hitting, the Passion, the Skating, the Saves and the Atmosphere make the sport exhilarating. Currently, I am a huge Mark Eaton and Jarkko Ruutu fan. I like Mark Eaton due to his shot-blocking, he isn't afraid to get injured and I like players who don't mind getting hurt to helping their team win. I also like Jarkko Ruutu. Ruuts is a tremendous player who loves to cause havic. He's a great fighter and he lays down big hits which brings the crowd to his feet.



My favorite Ruutu moment as a Penguin was when he fought Tucker, a Toronto Maple Leaf, on January 3, 2008. You can see the fight by the video I have posted above.


Affiliate- PensUnderground.com is a message board for Pittsburgh Penguin fans. We have a growing member base that is very knowledgeable about the sport of hockey and Pittsburgh Penguins. Join PUG today we are always looking for new members to add to our discussion. No newbie will be turned away and we are proud to announce we are a 100% troll free zone.

http://www.pensunderground.com/

2 comments:

Eric said...

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS


Good Job Ruuts, Good Luck !!!

Eric said...

That would be Me Evilpens